Trustease Property Management Ltd is a limited company Registered in England and Wales No 3680180. All the information you supply will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
It is important that you read this policy in full to understand what information we hold about you and how we may use it and how you can access, update and delete your personal information. By registering to use the services provided by Trustease and by registering via our website you will be deemed to consent to our use of your personal information in the ways indicated.
What type of information we collect
Trustease may collect and hold the following information about you:
Information you provide us such as when you complete an application form, guarantor form, Landlords contract, or registering online. Information we may ask. Full name, address, postcode, email address, telephone number , previous address’s , employers details, bank details, accountant details, marital status, date of birth, passport number, National insurance number.
The information collected by the methods stated above my be used to send information via, Post, Telephone, Email, Internet and SMS messaging and for the following purposes:
How we use your information
Trustease may use this information
- To allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries on and off line
- To deal with any requests
- To allow us to administer your records
- To allow us to contact you for user service
- To make product and service improvements to Trustease
- To keep you informed of new features and products available from Trustease.
Our Legal basis for processing your information
- To allow us to credit reference potential tenants and their guarantors, if required for the purpose of lettings and management
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about changes in Legislation
- To communicate with you regarding day to day property management
- To comply with Money Laundering Regulation 2017
Who has access to your information
- We won’t sell your data to any third party
- We share the information we collect with, but not limited to :
Councils, Law firms, Credits agencies, Maintenance contractors, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), Accountants, Government approved Deposit schemes, Electronic signing companies, Insurance Assessors, Letting/Estate Agents
- We may disclose your personal information to the Landlord of any property they rent through Trustease.
- Once we have received the information we will use strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep information for
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 7 years after last contact with you. Trustease will remove the personal information when requested by you.
How can you update your personal information?
You can contact us and we will be able to update your records on our data systems. You can do so by contacting us at [email protected]. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be updated or corrected
- You have the right to erasure of your information ( known as the “ right to be forgotten”)
- You have the right to restrict the way in which we are dealing with and using your information
- You have the right to request that your information be provided to you in a format that is secure and suitable for re-use( known as the “right to portability”)
- You have the right to request details of the information that we hold about you, and the uses to which it is put, which is known as a Subject Access Request.
- You have the right to Opt out
Communication sent to Trustease for the reasons listed above considered essential to the services Trustease can provided. However, should you desire to withdraw your consent to this at anytime, or you require to contact us regarding “ Your Rights” you can do so by contacting [email protected] or by contacting us at:
Trustease Property Management Ltd, 16 St Peters Terrace, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BT. Such requests have to be made in writing.
Trustease will apply your preferences going forward. Doing so may mean that you cannot take advantage of Trustease products and services.
If you are not happy with the way in which we have processed or dealt with your information, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office. Further details about how to complain can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Changes to our Policy