Ref: TPM 767
- £495 per person pcm
- Close to City Centre
- Close to main transpoirt links
- Close to bus route
- Close to local shops and amenities
£495 per person pcm
We are delighted to offer an excellently located house. It is a fully Licensed HMO. All good sized bedrooms, mostly doubles. Other rooms comprise of sitting room, bathroom with shower and toilet and additional toilet. Gas central heating and Double Glazing throughout. Garden with a lockable bike store. The property has on-street permit parking. Short walking distance to Sainsbury's garage and close to bus routes.
STUDENT RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS
Tenant Terms and Conditions
Tenants are each required to pay a reservation fee of £50.00 to reserve a property whilst references and credit status’ are checked. Subject to contract this payment will form part of the deposit held by the Agent. A holding deposit will also be retained:-
- If prospective Tenants decide not to proceed after 14 days of receipt of the reservation fee
- If prospective tenants provide false or misleading information which we can reasonably consider when deciding to let a property, including providing false or misleading information
- In the event of unsatisfactory references or credit checks
- If prospective tenants fail a right to rent check
- If prospective tenants fail to take reasonable steps to enter into a tenancy agreement before the ‘deadline for agreement’. (15 days after receipt of reservation fee)
Prior to the signing of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement the new tenant(s) will be required to pay the balance in cash or bankers draft of:
- One month’s rent in advance
- One month’s rent to form the deposit (NB: This amount will be added to the Reservation fee of £50.00 and held by DPS (Deposit Protection Service))
All Deposits are Registered with DPS, who has been appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer a Custodial Based Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme. All properties are offered on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy basis with a minimum term of seven months.
Unless otherwise stated tenants will be responsible for the payment of Council Tax, Water Rates, Electricity, Gas, Telephone (including connection fee where appropriate) and all other utility charges applicable to the property for the duration of their Tenancy.
Tenants will be required to pay their rent by Standing Order/Direct Debit (unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing with the Agent). A charge of £40.00 + VAT will be payable by any tenant leaving a tenancy before its completion. At the end of the tenancy the property must be in a clean and undamaged state, any debris must be removed and any damage made good. Failure to leave the property in this condition may result in cleaning and repair charges being deducted from the deposit. The deposit is refundable only when the inventory has been checked and agreed and any cleaning and/or damage has been made good, confirmation that all utility payments have been made and the Deposit release request form signed.
Our redress scheme – PRS – Trustease Property Management Ltd.
Our client money protection scheme – UKALA 141356 – Trustease Property Management Ltd